[OLPC India] [Community-news] OLPC News 2007-10-20

sujit chandra kumar sujit.kumar at hindustantimes.com
Tue Oct 30 06:16:02 EDT 2007

Dear Arjun Sarwal,

I have seen your quotes about how you plan to use cows to power laptops
and how you are doing a pilot experiment in Karjat (near Navi Mumbai
right?). I am very interested in this project and would like to write
about it in Grey Matter, Sunday section of the Hindustan Times (Mumbai).
Of course, I would like to visit the place, see it and then write. How can
we take this forward ASAP?
Of couse, we can also talk about your project and its progress.

regards

Sujit Chandra Kumar,
Assistant Editor, Hindustan Times (Mumbai).