[OLPC India] [Community-news] OLPC News 2007-10-20

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Tue Oct 23 16:36:27 EDT 2007

Hi,

In our design, we are using a dynamo taken from a Fiat car - in Mumbai these
Fiats are used as Taxis and are quite common.

Though, we have a general idea of the characteristics of the dynamo, it'd be
great if someone could help us by providing with specific and detailed
characteristics of the dynamo.

thanks,
Arjun

Arjun Sarwal ( arjun at laptop.org )