[OLPC India] [Community-news] OLPC News 2007-10-20

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Sun Oct 21 16:23:49 EDT 2007

Hi Jaya,

We plan to drive a dynamo (taken from an old Fiat)  through a system of
belts and pulleys using cows/cattle.

Some initial pics here
http://dev.laptop.org/~arjs/cp1.JPG
http://dev.laptop.org/~arjs/cp2.JPG

We are currently working on finalizing the mechanical and electrical design
aspects.

regards,
Arjun

--