[OLPC India] Marathi Font help + Glyph alignment feedback

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 16:52:00 EDT 2007

Hi Arjun,

I took a quick look at the http://dev.laptop.org/~arjs/Marathi.zip that
you have uploaded and all the fonts  except for lohit_hi.ttf (Lohit
Hindi) seems to be non Unicode fonts, which are not supported.
Could you test by selecting Lohit Hindi in Write activity and writing
some text (ensuring that the corresponding Devanagari keyboard is
active?)

Warm regards,
Sayamindu

Sayamindu Dasgupta