[OLPC India] our school is ready

Manusheel Gupta manu at laptop.org
Sun Oct 14 02:22:50 EDT 2007

Joshua,

We are glad to learn about your interest to participate in OLPC-India
Foundation. We are currently working on a mechanism through which non-profit
organizations like the one run by you, will be able to join and contribute
in our educational project.

I have added your contact in the list of interested non-profit organizations
who wish to be a part of the OLPC-India foundation.

Could you please let us know about the teaching medium used in the school
run by you at Nasik, Maharashtra. Do you follow English, or Marathi as the
medium for learning?

Regards,
Manu

Manusheel Gupta