[OLPC India] Devanagari Effort

Manusheel Gupta manu at laptop.org
Sun Oct 14 02:01:05 EDT 2007

Sayamindu,

We are in search of Unicode ligatures for Devanagari. It appears that they
have not been defined. So, we'll either have to find a way to generate
multiple character output for a single XKB symbol table entry or, not
include the ligatures on the keyboard as suggested by a language expert.
Your help and feedback in this area will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Manu

Manusheel Gupta
Technical Consultant/Advisor