[OLPC India] Children's Deformed Fingers from Computers www.miketomich.com

Mike Tomich miketomich at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 29 18:24:27 EST 2007

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen:    www.miketomich.com

This message is an advance notice of a message that will follow by hard mail to Mr. Bender and officers at MIT.

Our web site reveals the results of our 6 year private study conducted on why children develop bent and twisted fingers after starting to play video gaming devices, and why adults develop chronic physical pain (including the rash of carpal tunnel problems) from driving the "high effort" steering systems in today's vehicles in the world-wide automotive industry.

Please review this information as our study did include children developing finger deformities from computers. You must suspend deliveries of the Green Machine to children until a safe age can be determined. A safe age when their bones are calcified hard enough to withstand the dynamic forces generated in repetitive motions and dynamic forces involved using the computer.

What has to be realized, for the first time in history, is that our skeletal system does have a "Material Creep" force tolerance threshold value relative to bone calcification.  You'll find the physical process responsible for physically induced arthritic, soft tissue damage, and many other maladies identified on our web site.

After you have reviewed this please contact me. If you wish a complimentary copy of our book...please provide a postal address. I look forward to hearing from you.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation in helping to avoid the permanent physical finger deformities in our children and their loss of hand functionality.

Yours truly.. Mike Tomich

6905 Walsh Rd.,  Gagetown, Mi. 48735,  989-665-2311,  miketomich at yahoo.com,       mike at miketomich.com          www.miketomich.com

Picture 4-yr-old with computer deformities: Computer Deformed Fingers

WARNING - CHILDREN:  Video gaming causes children's fingers to become permanently bent and twisted with functional losses caused by forces exceeding the strength of the small soft bones in their fingers. Go to: www.miketomich.com and learn how to prevent further damage. See our TV news coverage about 3 injured children at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FJkDIZ3xqc