[OLPC India] information on OLPC for angolan magazine

Juliana Reis julireis at uol.com.br
Sun Dec 23 08:54:10 EST 2007

Hi
My name is Juliana Reis, I am journalist based in Brazil, writting to an angolan magazine called Economia e Mercado. I have been trying to get some information about the  Arjun Sarwa´s project for villages in India that uses cow power to generate energy for the laptops there. I have been trying since october, but I got no answer. I will write a note in the next magazine edition about experiences with alternative energies, so it is very important that I get some news about the project and pictures as well. My deadline is january 7th. Can you help me with this? Could you please confirm that you received this email?
Thank You
Juliana Reis
Arjun Sarwa or Mary Lou Jepsen

Juliana Reis - Jornalista/Journalist