[OLPC India] Collaboration with neighbors for Give Many OLPCs

Ajay Kumar ajay at classapart.org
Fri Dec 7 05:20:35 EST 2007

Dear All,

I had posted a link http://www.classgrid.com/laptop  earlier about the
mashup we we building to help collaboration among others who wanted some
OLPCs but not enough to be able to achieve the give-many threshold.

Thank you for all the feedback through this list and personally to me!

We have made a few changes incorporating the feedback. Though we are not
completely ready to release it, it is  important to get it out as the
December deadline is approaching fast.

So, please feel free to start using http://www.classgrid.com/laptop .

It should allow you to:

    * Tell others that you are interested in procuring x number of
      laptops at such  and such school.
    * Find out about others who are interested in the area.
    * Collaborate with others to place a collective order.
    * <coming soon> Read about OLPC
          o News
          o Blogs
          o Mailing list discussions

We hope that our 2 cents of contribution in putting this website
together would help the community and the OLPC cause. Please keep the
suggestions coming.

Kind Regards,
Ajay