[OLPC India] roadmap for pilots?

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 15:43:47 EST 2007

Grr... I somehow missed out the updates in this thread.
I would recommend that any discussion wrt l10n/i18n be carried out in
the localisation lists, since potentially other translation teams might
also benefit from the discussion that is being carried out.
Warm regards,
Sayamindu

On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 15:25 +0530, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
Sayamindu Dasgupta
http://sayamindu.randomink.org/ramblings