[OLPC India] [sugar] xbook : pdf viewer in $100 laptop

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Fri Apr 20 02:33:23 EDT 2007

Ka-Ping Yee wrote:
> I think it would be even better to empower the users of these laptops
> to make their own audiobooks.  Add recording and sharing functionality
> to the e-book reader (and to the writing activity, so they can create
> and share their own personal stories)

Ping -- you should post the proof of this concept you showed us at the
offices, or a short screencast of the same. I think people would enjoy
seeing it, and a concrete example might motivate someone to do a first
pass of implementation.

Cheers,

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D