[OLPC India] xbook : pdf viewer in $100 laptop

Kumar Pritam kumarpritam84 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 10:19:20 EDT 2007

Hi everybody,
 I am very glad and enthusiastic about this project(OLPC). It's really a
project which is gonna revolutionize the education system and make it easy
to learn.
 As far as pdf viewer is concerned, i would like u to consider adding these
functionalities also.
 1. Full screen View(no options, just d keyboard interface to navigate, only
contents will be shown on the display)
 2. What about "a reader(a voice : text to speech conversion)" to read the
document.

Please let us know more about how can we be more helpful in making the OLPC
projetc a success. It can be anything related to development or promotion.

Thanks a lot.
With regards:
--
Kumar Pritam