[OLPC India] Requesting for a Test Board

MohiniSudhan mohinis at isquareit.ac.in
Tue Dec 5 06:27:36 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: MohiniSudhan [mailto:mohinis at isquareit.ac.in]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 1:19 PM
To: developer@ laptop.org
Subject: Test Board

Dear Sir,

I introduce myself as G.Mohinisudhan working with ISQUAREIT as Sr.Research
Associate in the department of Advanced Networking Technology. As a part of
our academic research activity we are working on an academic project focused
on promoting advanced computing technology for different rural applications
“Taking technology beyond its barrier for the deserving ones”. As per this
initiative we are in the process of creating or developing a low-cost
prototype with applicable minimal hardware features(a Laptop). Recently I
came to know about the work which is going on (which was also successfully
established) at your organization ($100 Laptop), and I am interested to know
more about it along with applying for an Test board which will be very
helpful for developing some future enhacement on both hardware and software
platform. It will be really appreciable if you can direct me to the
concerned department or people to whom I must write for the receiving the
same and for gathering more information about the kit.

I have also furnished the required information for procuring the test board.

Name : Ganesan Mohinisudhan
E-Mail: mohinis at isquareit.ac.in
University/College : International Institute of Information
technology(ISQUAREIT)
Shipping Address :
Name: G.mohinisudhan
Address: ISQUAREIT,P-14,Rajiv GAndhi Infotech Park,
	   Hinjewadi,Pune,
	   Maharashtra - 411057
City : Pune
Postal Code : 411057
Country: India
Telephone: +91-020-22933441/442 Ext:242
Descriptions of your plans for the Machine: To test the feasibility for
other pheripherals integration
Quantity : 1
Prior Experience: I am currently working on similar SBC with minimal
hardware features and also created customised OS image(redhat,Debian) for
these boards.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks& Regards,

G.MohiniSudhan