[Http-crcsync] Is the crcsync effort still alive?

Toby Collett thjc at plan9.net.nz
Wed Oct 26 12:52:03 EDT 2011

I think the project is more asleep than dead. We would all love for it
to jump that last step but need an enthusiastic consumer to drive the
integration stage of the whole thing.

The collection of some decent benchmarks is where the project stalled,
mostly lack of time and just getting it done. Unless anyone else jumps
up in the next few days I will take stock of the code and make sure
its still running on my local system and try benchmark a couple of
sites this weekend. No promises, but I will see what I can do..
Toby