[Http-crcsync] Is the crcsync effort still alive?

Alex Wulms alex.wulms at scarlet.be
Sun Nov 20 15:15:56 EST 2011

I have started the work to use the www.netrino.com CRC code. I have
downloaded the code, extended it with CRC-64-ISO support, optimized it
and tested it. Next step is to update the rolling-crc function to use
it. Will probably do that by next weekend. I now finally understand how
CRC actually works :-)

Cheers,
Alex

PS: The www.netrino.com code is based on the CRC papers by Ross N.