[Http-crcsync] Switch to APR SHA1 implementation

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 15:00:50 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Alex Wulms <alex.wulms at scarlet.be> wrote:
> I have talked with a few Apache developers at FOSDEM today.

They were also very positive about it, and reacted very well to the
bits of code we had time to look at (client.c).

Gerv from Mozilla / Firefox was also very positive, and immediately
saw how this could be a killer feature for Fennec users and anybody on
limited or metered connections. He's asking for a blurb about what's
so good about it (easy) and some stats on the savings when visiting
top 10 websites (top 10 from alexa, for example).

> Code is meanwhile adapted and checked-in. I also fixed two small bugs.
> See the code in the repository for more details.

Fantastic!

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions