[Http-crcsync] http-sync standard

Alex Wulms alex.wulms at scarlet.be
Sun Jun 7 18:27:12 EDT 2009

Hi all,

The updated version of the http-crcsync standard/discussion paper is in the
git repository at:
http://repo.or.cz/w/httpd-crcsyncproxy.git?a=blob;f=crccache/doc/http_crcsync_protocol.odt;h=26c746a1a97fb4edeea37ed1d6ce8bb19638a03e;hb=49dd514544163bccc8be33bdee61603ea5664cbd

There are still a few open points:
- Number of hashes
- Hash size
- Re-apply original content-encoding or not on the re-constructed entity?
- How to indicate an error in the re-constructed entity to an HTTP 1.0 client.

I would appreciate your input (especially of Toby, Tridge and Rusty) on these
open points. How about discussing them next weekend on some irc channel, to
get them closed?

Kind regards,
Alex Wulms