[Http-crcsync] crcsync, Mozilla, GSoC and students

WULMS Alexander Alex.WULMS at swift.com
Thu Apr 9 11:57:47 EDT 2009

Hi,

We use a manually constructed make file, which is in crccache subdirectory.

So to build the crccache modules:
cd <downloadlocation>/crccache
make

No need to run the configure stuff.
After that, you can update your (hopefully already installed) normal Apache 2.x server to point to the module that you just build.

See <downloadlocation>/crccache/docs for further details on how to point an already installed Apache 2.x server to the modules.

Thanks and kind regards,
Alex

--------
Alex WULMS
Lead Developer/Systems Engineer

Tel: +32 2 655 3931
Information Systems - SWIFT.COM Development
S.W.I.F.T. SCRL