[Http-crcsync] Apache proxy CRCsync & mozilla gsoc project?

WULMS Alexander Alex.WULMS at swift.com
Wed Apr 1 06:25:13 EDT 2009

If we go for the 'fail in case of mismatch' approach, we can keep streaming. We simply have to make sure that we close the
connection before we have streamed the last block if we discover the global checksum mismatch. And that is just a matter of putting
the global checksum validation before the 'stream last block back to client' in the decoder logic.

--------
Alex WULMS
Lead Developer/Systems Engineer

Tel: +32 2 655 3931
Information Systems - SWIFT.COM Development
S.W.I.F.T. SCRL