[Health] Fwd: [Sugar-devel] New Release Free From Malaria 3

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 13:06:14 EDT 2011

On Build 870, the activity displays a 'fails to start' on an XO1.  On an XO
1.5, it starts but doesn't seem to be able to do anything on an XO 1.5.
Same symptoms installing from the activity website, or doing a download then
a local install.

I'll slip over to sourceforge and file a ticket there as well.

Cheers

KG