[Health] Possible project

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Jun 15 16:01:04 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 12:53 PM, Khazanova, Yekaterina (khazanys)
<khazanys at mail.uc.edu> wrote:
> I like the format ! It is really clean and simple. What was used to write this? (Programming environment, etc.)

Hi Yekaterina,

I'm re-copying the health list. I hope that's ok. Be sure to reply-all
so that others on the list can benefit, unless the reply is private.
I'm assuming this reply to all should be ok.

The modules are written in Adobe Flash. We are trying to figure out if
these can be delivered either using Gnash (open source Flash
prepackaged on the XO) or via HTML5. Will keep this list posted.

cheers,
Sameer