[Health] $30 microscope

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 17:48:13 EST 2011

I don't actually know how to pick the correct directory in Sugar to
save photos from Gnome so that the Journal can see them, so I save
them to a USB stick. Then when I switch to Sugar, I get them from
there.

I also email them to myself on Gmail from Gnome, then get them from
there again in Sugar. But of course that requires internet.

Mike