[Health] McMaster Global Health and OLPC

Nicholas Doiron ndoiron at mapmeld.com
Tue Jan 11 09:04:32 EST 2011

I would recommend this project which has been discussing the XO for HIV/AIDS
health education and journaling programs (the journal gives young patients
an opportunity to express themselves and keep track of their treatment).
http://smallsolutionsbigideas.org/

Waveplace is working on health information in eToys, though I haven't seen
it online.

Heart rate monitor for XO :
http://blog.laptop.org/2009/04/08/low-cost-heart-rate-monitor/

--