[Health] Introduction of new member in Greece

Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr) diamond_gr at freemail.gr
Thu Feb 24 03:58:17 EST 2011

On 24/02/2011 05:17 πμ, Chris Leonard wrote:

> There is a project that I started sketching out on:
>
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Animal_health
>
> that you might be interested in.  Read the page and the sub-pages it
> links to, let me know if it is a concept that you find interesting.  I
> haven't had time to do much more than draw the outlines on the wiki,
> but I think it is an idea that has some merit and there have been
> advances in the tools for making wiki-slices that I think would make
> this a very feasible project if you wanted to pick it up.  Let me know.
>
> cjl
Hello Chris,

Thanks for your help. I'll study it more when I get back from the
university tonight.
I saw it very quickly when I was searching the Health section.

Currently I work on Animal Shelter Manager
https://launchpad.net/sheltermanager

I think there are about 700 words to be translated to Greek. I can start
testing the program on OLPC in English too.

Although I study about all animals, I like more cattle.
I also like food safety.

Regards,
Stathis