[Health] [IAEP] New activity from OLPC France

Stefanie Nobel stefanie.nobel at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 22 04:59:20 EDT 2011

Hi Ian,

Certainly, my goal is to make it customizable as far as possible. I plan to
provide the admin with the possibility to adjust the databases, in order to
adapt the content to the local context (e.g. diseases like obesity or
diabetes). For now I am thinking of three different databases:

-         One for all *aliments* (in natural state as well as in prepared
state like pureed tomato) with their nutritional value

-         The second one includes all nutritional value needs of the *human
body*, their daily dose and the period how long this value can be stored

-         And the last one with “*activities*” and the value how many this
activity consume a certain nutritional value

The last database is the most individual one. Activity means here not only a
kind of sport; it can also mean a season or a disease. So I name any
particular condition an activity, when it consumes a nutritional value.
Finally, to answer your question, I try to make it customizable by offering
several databases of activities.