[Health] Health topic-- nutrition/malnutrition

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 12:38:18 EDT 2010

Beht,

I'd like to point you at a project that got written up on the OLPC wiki, but
never really launched.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Children's_Health_Books

I imagine you could adapt these UNESCO materials to your purposes in e-toys
fairly readily.

Another effort documented on the OLPC wiki that "failed to launch",  might
be worth looking at.

It is described here:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Health_portal

but, in short, the idea is to take the copy-right free materials from the US
Naitonal Library of Medicine and adapt them as static content for the XO.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/healthtopics.html

cjl