[Health] I need

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 5 15:09:31 EDT 2010

Hi Mike...
Here us my info.  I did a "cut 'n paste." If everyone does that it will save you having to type it in.  They can just add to mine.
2. Team ParticipantsName(s) & Contact Info: (include all email addresses & phone numbers)Caryl Bigenhocaryl at laptop.org805-796-5525Employer and/or School:Support Volunteer with OLPC since 2008. Retired secondary math/science teacher from Los Angeles Unified School District.
Past Experience/Qualifications:	Retired secondary math/science teacher from Los Angeles Unified School District. Taught maths, sciences and health and was        a high school counselor.  As a volunteer with OLPC, mentors projects, assists XO users, gives OLPC presentations at expos, tech fairs        conferences and meetings; translates Eng-Spanish-Eng; contributes to FLOSS manuals.        Also helps with software testing for both OLPC and Sugar Labs.
Caryl