[Health] Fwd: [IAEP] FoodForce2 Release

Beth Santos beth at waveplace.org
Wed Nov 10 08:44:21 EST 2010

---
*Beth Santos*
Outreach Coordinator
Waveplace Foundation

Tel: +1 610 797 3100 x 44
Fax: +1 610 797 3199
Cell: +1 603 661 1273
http://www.waveplace.org

Waveplace on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Waveplace/270512992335?ref=ts>
Twitter: @waveplace <http://twitter.com/waveplace>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: FoodForce2 <foodforce2 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 4:58 AM
Subject: [IAEP] FoodForce2 Release
To: iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org
Cc: grivan.ozone at gmail.com, mohitgenii at gmail.com, deepankgupta at gmail.com

Hi All,

After the tremendous response to the previous version of Foodforce with over
200 thousand downloads and lots of feedback, here we are again, with a brand
new version available at http://www.foodforce2.com/downloads.php or at the
Activity page:  http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4206. This
version incorporates feature requests, numerous bug fixes and a lot more!
Some major highlights with this release are:

   - New missions with a brand new story revolving around Haiti earthquake.
   We can now support custom stories as well.
   - Better soundtracks and improved game-play!
   - A localised version for Spanish.

We hope that you give this game a twirl and if you like it, also use it as
an educational tool for telling stories and analytical learning. Please send
us your comments, criticisms, feedback, translation requests, and ideas for
more stories by replying to this email.

Cheers,
The FoodForce2 Team

IAEP at lists.sugarlabs.org