[Health] Health Aspect of XO

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Sun Mar 14 07:34:43 EDT 2010

Dear Michael

You can find information about the OLPC Health initiative here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Health

Some of the projects are already listed there, feel free to add your
proposal too.

Also to start a discussion around your proposal, might be worthwhile sending
a message to the mailing list too.
Please join the mailing list here and then post your message
http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/Health
(posting is currently moderated on the list, so best to become a member and
then post)

Adam cced here might also be able to guide you with other additional inputs.
Look forward to having you as part of the OLPC Health initiative.

Best
Arjun

--
Arjun Sarwal