[Health] Fwd: [IAEP] Cheap ($300) fluorescent microscopes for developing world

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 23:32:42 EDT 2010

Mary Lou Jepsen made a clip-on set of lenses that turn an XO into a
microscope. She used it to take photomicrographs of her screens for
the XO-1 for a published paper. It's roughly of the optical complexity
of the $1 pairs of glasses at the dollar stores, but can be cast as a
single piece. Let's ask her.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/