[Health] Fwd: RE: Introductions

Beth Santos beth at waveplace.org
Wed Aug 4 21:00:37 EDT 2010

Great stuff from Ian...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Ian Thomson" <IanT at spc.int>
Date: Aug 4, 2010 5:41 PM
Subject: RE: [Health] Introductions
To: "Beth Santos" <beth at waveplace.org>

Hi Beth,

While I am gathering the SPC info, have you seen the Health training
material US Aid have produced? It is very good, but not for kids. But
perhaps it can be adapted

Have a look at

http://www.globalhealthlearning.org/login.cfm

It is easy to register and complete a course just to see how it works

We in the Pacific are keen to adapt this to work off line as many health
clinics are not connected, or the bandwidth is too expensive. So far, US Aid
have not been very helpful in this, but we are persevering

Ian Thomson

PacRICS and OLPC Coordinator

SPC

Phone +687 26 01 44