[Health] Plan Ceibal

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 17:19:29 EDT 2010

What sort of funding does Plan Ceibal have for creating e-learning
materials? Some of us would like to bring all such programs together
to create one base set for all K-12 grade levels and subjects, and
then see about translating and customizing them for each country. The
idea is that XOs cost less than textbooks in many countries, and even
where that isn't the case, the savings on printed textbooks would be
significant.

Can these health materials be made available to other countries under
a Creative Commons license?

http://www.earthtreasury.org/