[Health] Introductions

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 00:45:15 EDT 2010

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 4:45 PM, Beth Santos <beth at waveplace.org> wrote:

> {...}
>
> So if you can just take a quick five minutes to *introduce yourself *and
> to indicate what *particular interests *you have in terms of public health
> projects, that'd be great!

Hello, I'm Fred and am currently wiki coordinator at Sugar Labs and an
assistant at wiki.laptop.org.  I have a master's degree in public health
with a background career in industrial hygiene.  I'm interested in health
education, particularly community and behavioral safety culture (see
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Talk:Safe_XO_use). I can help with some curation
of resources and subject matter questions.

I'm actively developing
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Sugar_Clone as part of our
customization kit, and hope to help make educator and community
contributions easier at many levels, including the core design of Sugar.

The http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Category:Health page has a good foundation of
resources to mine, expand upon, and make more easily discoverable and
usable.

Best wishes and hope to see renewed activity in the Health Project.

        --Fred