[Health] [Sugar-devel] Anatomy Educational Activity

Gabriel Eirea geirea at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 16:23:20 EST 2009

Hi Arjun:

For a long time I have been thinking about using the same code I use
in the Conozco Uruguay activity to build a human anatomy activity. I
only need to create the figures of different layers of the body
("outside", digestive system, nervous system, circulatory system,
etc), but lack the time and knowledge to do it right. If you want to
help please contact me.

For your reference http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Conozco_Uruguay. It's a
very basic point-and-click activity but may be a good starting point.
We would need to introduce translations since it is Spanish only now.

Regards,

Gabriel