[Health] OLPC Health Revival

Tom Boonsiri tom.boonsiri at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 03:21:05 EDT 2009

Hi all,

There hasn't been much activity on the OLPC Health list, but I am certain
other great work has continued in this area. I am reaching out to pulse the
OLPC Health effort and provide much needed coordination. With a little
direction, I am certain we can achieve great things to further the Health
mission on the XO platform.

If you are currently involved with a OLPC Health project, please give us an
update (Health education or clinical? Involved with active pilots? Goals for
2009/2010? Urgent needs ie. software or hardware developers?)

On the other hand, if you are interested but do not know where to start, I
urge you to join our Google group and we will plug you in shortly.
http://groups.google.com/group/olpcgoldenstate
(We have been primarily involved with health-education efforts, but would be
interested pursuing clinical applications too).

Looking forward to hearing about the great work.

-TB
OLPC Health Lead