[Health] [IAEP] Fwd: Heart Rate Monitor Peripheral

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 07:30:04 EDT 2009

Alas, the blocker with Measure (and Turtle Art with Sensors) is that
we haven't come to consensus regarding a packaging strategy for the
binary drivers we include for support of the sensor input; these
differ by architecture, which wasn't a problem when we were building
for just one architecture. Perhaps the packaging gurus can chime in.
(See http://dev.sugarlabs.org/ticket/155).

-walter

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 3:44 AM, Seth Woodworth <seth at laptop.org> wrote:
> [...]

Walter Bender