[Health] Information Design for OLPC Health

Harshvardhan harshvardhan84 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 05:43:12 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm herewith attaching a copy of my Project Proposal which has a few ideas
about developing the health portal for OLPC. I have proposed to enhance the
information design for XO health by suggesting a few valuable ideas which
can be materialized with the help of the technologies and design of the XO.
Please feel free to comment and let me improve through your valuable
suggestions and constructive criticism.

Thank you,
Warm regards,

Harshvardhan.