[Health] halp! handwashing!

Siska Doviana serenity at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 10:22:22 EDT 2008

Indonesian already have 3 articles related to this.
* Handwashing with soap
http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mencuci_tangan_dengan_sabun
(see talk page, it's about to be merged :p blah)
* Just handwashing: http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mencuci_tangan
* Global Handwashing with soap day:
http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kampanye_Cuci_Tangan_Pakai_Sabun

All three was talked over to be merge - since I'm not so popular in
id.wikipedia - seems like I will lost the vote.

Cherio - wish you could all talk bahasa so all you gotta do is translate - he he

Chika