[Health] halp! handwashing!

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:49:28 EDT 2008

>> On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 9:14 PM, Seth Woodworth <seth at laptop.org> wrote:
>> >
>> > International handwashing day is somewhere in October.  It would be
>> great if
>> > we could find a one-pager information sheet for kids on handwashing.  If
>> we
>> > can find or make something, we can work with the OLPC translation teams
>> > get it into several languages.
>> >
>> > If we get this out by Handwashing day or sooner, we can also make it so
>> it's
>> > the first bit of content that gets added to laptops shiped to the US.
>> >
>> > Does anyone have any spare time to work on this?
>> >
>> > --Seth

The Centers for Disease Control has a page that may have some useful
materials.  There is a strong chance that the materials will be in the
public domain (as a U.S. govt work) and there for free of copyright issues
you might find on some of the sites hosted by people like the makers of
hand-sanitizers.

http://www.cdc.gov/cleanhands/

This is a little boring, but copyright free (in several languages, spanish,
tagalog, tieng viet)
http://www.cdc.gov/germstopper/home_work_school.htm

This looks a little promising (but might have copyright issues)
*http://www.fightbac.org/content/view/37/3/*

cjl <http://www.fightbac.org/>