[Health] Innovation in Health Research Opportunity

Amanda Lilley amlilley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 22:53:11 EST 2008

Good evening,

A team of graduate students in the International Science and Technology
Policy program at the Elliott School of International Affairs is seeking an
organization, such as One Laptop Per Child, for which to conduct a needs
assessment or other needed research project.  This project will be
conducted under the auspices of our final capstone project, which requires
our group to work with an organization, develop an assessment or study of
some kind and then travel overseas to implement the program. Our group is
interested in studying the diffusion of health technologies in the context
of international development, but more broadly in working with an
organization involved with international development, health, and
innovation.

If you are interested in discussing the prospect of our team working with
your organization, please reply to Amanda Lilley at amlilley at gmail.com.
Many thanks for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Amanda Lilley

--
Amanda M. Lilley
International Science & Technology Policy, MA