[Health] FW: OLPC PowerPoint Presentation to give at UMass Medical School

Mel Chua metamel at gmail.com
Thu May 8 11:51:49 EDT 2008

Matt (and others),

A somewhat disorganized site for presentations (and presentation materials)
can be found here: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Presentations - help organizing
it would be awfully appreciated, as would be the creation of "general"
presentation templates that others can use (so far, many of the materials
have been quite location-specific).

Bonus points for using an open format for your slides/materials. ;-)

-Mel