[Health] Health conference call - March 16 1pm EDT

Adesina Iluyemi Adesina.Iluyemi at port.ac.uk
Mon Mar 17 11:03:12 EDT 2008

I used the details provided by Anna to me and could found out the line
was open but could not join because the host had not activated the
network.  I will like to request that future meetings should provide
time in GMT so that I will stopped getting confused. A problem of
globalization and communication?