[Health] Health conference call - March 16 1pm EDT

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 10:10:11 EDT 2008

Concerning the OLPC Health project conference call for 16 March 2008:

Apparently there was confusion on which conference line to use. Some of us
used the conference phone number from the 10 February 2008 call. Because a
conference host was missing on that line, OLPC line #3, it was not until
01:40 pm EDT that we got the conference line open (thanks to getting the
host PIN from Mika, who had no phone access).

delayed (I only received Anna's note at 09:45 17 March 2008, through Gmail),
so it probably isn't a sure communication means for urgent messages.

The IRC channel #olpc-health was open and it was there that Mika offered the
host PIN to those 2 of us remaining on line #3 by 01:40 pm 16 March 2008.
We've got some notes started on the
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Health_meetings page.

Sorry again for the confusion.     --Fred