[Health] Health conference call - March 16 1pm EDT
Adesina.Iluyemi at port.ac.uk
Thu Mar 13 18:53:27 EDT 2008
Again, I missed the conference due to unacceptable access code.
>>> "Arjun Sarwal" <arjun at laptop.org> 13/03/2008 04:50 >>>
Sunday March 16th, 1pm EDT
The same call in number as has been used before. If you need the
number/access code, please email me/Seth/Mika
Any volunteers for meeting minutes ??
Agenda (first pass) below. Suggestions welcome.
* New participants in the project -- please welcome Nand, Tom
Boonsori, Adesina as they will introduce themselves and talk about
their interests in the OLPC Health project
* Walter Humberto joins us as an adviser. About Walter, see
* Updates from Anna, Mika, Benjamin, Jennifer, Chris Leonard, Lia,
Drew, Fredrick...(anyone else, please add )
* Is this a good time to start actively recruiting volunteers for
health projects ?
* Health Jam!
* We need some sort of weekly boot-camp in which we can welcome
new participants and help them get integrated into the workflow of
* What can we immediately deliver for the Peru deployment ?
* Volunteers needed for meeting minutes and meeting co-ordination
Note: Please join the OLPC Health mailing list if you already haven't
More information about the Health