[Health] Meeting Notes Proposal
fgrose at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 02:04:14 EDT 2008
I've added this suggestion to the meeting page,
*Meeting notes proposal*
--FGrose <http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:FGrose> 01:51, 13 March 2008 (EDT)
- In the spirit of collaboration, since we all listen selectively and
best to that which most interests us, all attendees or listeners should
submit their additions on this wiki page. The moderator may simply outline
the content, and everyone else should sign their contribution with the
- A few proposed guidelines:
1. Report first a summary of the discussion topic (ideas
actually aired). Sign this contribution. Others may edit or submit
variations and clarifications of what they actually heard on the topic.
2. Optionally, report enlargements (new ideas not actually
aired) and opinions (that weren't aired) at an indented level
below the base
entry. Be sure to sign any such contributions.
3. Focus on filling those gaps in the notes of topics that you
find most significant and interesting.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Health