[Health] Fwd: (Announcement) OLPC-Health mailing list

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Wed Mar 12 04:01:08 EDT 2008

Forgot to cc the main list!!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arjun Sarwal <arjun at laptop.org>
Date: Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 12:01 PM
To: library at lists.laptop.org
Cc: devel at lists.laptop.org, sugar at lists.laptop.org, OLPC India Mailing
List <india at lists.laptop.org>

Announcing the setup of a separate mailing list for the OLPC Health
 project. Please join the mailing list by going to
 http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/Health

 * About the OLPC Health project
 http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Health
 http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Health/Vision
 http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Health/People

 * About the mailing list (from the Mailing list main page)
 "Mailing list for discussions on the OLPC Health project. See
 http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Health for more details on the various
 existing projects, project proposals, volunteers, coordinators and
 Advisers."

 *****Conference call coming up this Sunday, March16th, 1pm EST******
 http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Health_meetings#March_16th.2C_2008
 Please see agenda and modify if required!

 Agenda (first pass)-
    *  New participants in the project -- please welcome Nand, Tom
 Boonsori, Adesina
    * Walter Humberto joins us as an adviser. About Walter, see
 http://faculty.washington.edu/wcurioso/
    * Updates from Anna, Mika, Benjamin, Jennifer, Chris Leonard, Lia,
 Drew...(anyone else, please add )
    * Is this a good time to start actively recruiting volunteers for
 health projects ?
    * Health Jam!
    * We need some sort of weekly boot-camp in which we can welcome
 new participants and help them get integrated into the workflow of
 Health projects
    * Peru deployment -- What can we immediately deliver for the Peru
 deployment and how can we collaborate?
    * Volunteers needed for meeting minutes and meeting co-ordination
 and organization!

 Thanks
 Arjun