[Health] Fwd: (Announcement) OLPC-Health mailing list
arjun at laptop.org
Wed Mar 12 04:01:08 EDT 2008
Forgot to cc the main list!!!!
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arjun Sarwal <arjun at laptop.org>
Date: Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 12:01 PM
Subject: (Announcement) OLPC-Health mailing list
To: library at lists.laptop.org
Cc: devel at lists.laptop.org, sugar at lists.laptop.org, OLPC India Mailing
List <india at lists.laptop.org>
Announcing the setup of a separate mailing list for the OLPC Health
project. Please join the mailing list by going to
* About the OLPC Health project
* About the mailing list (from the Mailing list main page)
"Mailing list for discussions on the OLPC Health project. See
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Health for more details on the various
existing projects, project proposals, volunteers, coordinators and
*****Conference call coming up this Sunday, March16th, 1pm EST******
Please see agenda and modify if required!
Agenda (first pass)-
* New participants in the project -- please welcome Nand, Tom
* Walter Humberto joins us as an adviser. About Walter, see
* Updates from Anna, Mika, Benjamin, Jennifer, Chris Leonard, Lia,
Drew...(anyone else, please add )
* Is this a good time to start actively recruiting volunteers for
health projects ?
* Health Jam!
* We need some sort of weekly boot-camp in which we can welcome
new participants and help them get integrated into the workflow of
* Peru deployment -- What can we immediately deliver for the Peru
deployment and how can we collaborate?
* Volunteers needed for meeting minutes and meeting co-ordination
More information about the Health