[Health] [OLPC library] Animals and Health

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Tue Mar 11 14:00:26 EDT 2008

Seth

I remember you once mentioning that we need a lot of specific projects
and areas that volunteers can contribute, before we start actively
recruiting volunteers. I think we have a lot of areas for volunteers
to get involved, one of them being Animal Health. Does this seem like
a good time to start active recruitment of volunteers for Health
projects. Im sure the Health Jam would automatically do this too...

Perhaps have a discussion on this on the next conference call ?

Arjun

Arjun Sarwal
Intern at One Laptop per Child
<arjun at laptop.org>