[Health] [OLPC library] HealthJamSeattle

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Tue Mar 4 14:02:30 EST 2008

Mel, as far as I can tell you *do* stay up this late :P

Yes, the event will be 18-20th, so our traveling hackers can hit LFNW and
then leave the state.

That being said, I think there is likely enough interest to have a
specifically WorldVistA meetup happen?  It's not impossible.

I've been talking to UW constantly for the past two days, so it's likely
I'll have something concrete soon.

Seth