[Health] [hifa2015] Global Web-based Informatics Project in Geographic Medicine (3)

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 00:57:28 EDT 2008

We in the health education and software initiative at One Laptop Per
Child would also like to work with you on this. We have the idea of
teaching schoolchildren how to do health surveys to create the first
health statistics and maps for many regions. We also have partners in
GIS who want to make this happen.

--
Silent Thunder [默雷/शब्दगर्ज] is my name,
And Children are my nation.