[Health] OLPC India conference call - number and access code

Mukesh.Mukane at relianceada.com Mukesh.Mukane at relianceada.com
Thu Apr 17 01:31:18 EDT 2008

Dear All,
Call in number and access code for conference call on Friday, 18th April
at 5pmIST (730am EST)
Dial in Nos                         :   91 - 22 - 3022 1000
Entry Password                  :       0675#

With Best Regards,

Mukesh Mukane
OLPC India Team

"Arjun Sarwal" <arjun at laptop.org>
Sent by: india-bounces at lists.laptop.org
04/14/2008 12:36 PM

cc
"library at lists.laptop.org" <library at lists.laptop.org>,
Health at lists.laptop.org, sugar at lists.laptop.org,
grassroots at lists.laptop.org
Subject
[OLPC India] [Announcement]OLPC India conference call

Dear all

The OLPC India team is organizing a conference call on Friday, 18th April
at 5pmIST (730am EST)

The agenda for this conference call focuses on a discussion of the OLPC
Initiative in India and hopes to address some of the most common
concerns/questions of volunteers wanting to get involved in the efforts in
India.
The agenda is posted here.
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_India/Conference_calls

More conference calls to follow in the coming weeks.

For all further queries, please get in touch with Amit Gognaa of the OLPC
India team, ( amitg at laptop.org) on or off list.

Call in number and access codes to follow in a few days.

regards
Arjun

note: for all further discusions please use the OLPC India mailing list (
http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/India)